JUNE 14–17, 2020
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, FLORIDA
TABS is thrilled to offer this all-new Marketing and Communications Professional Development Program that will:
- Create a network of support for you throughout the boarding school world
- Offer an opportunity to strategize, brainstorm and think through marketing projects with peers who face the same challenges as you at their schools
- Enhance your digital marketing chops with programs that you help curate
- Provide all this in a relaxed, retreat-style venue
This 3-night/4-day retreat is scheduled to begin at 3:00 pm (EST) on Sunday, June 14th and conclude by noon on Wednesday, June 17th. It is being hosted at the Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa conveniently located a short distance from Jacksonville and next door to the famed TPC Sawgrass golf club, with exclusive privileges to this complex. Modern rooms, suites and family-friendly villas boast every imaginable comfort, and many feature balconies or terraces. You can enjoy a swim, a spa treatment or take a short complimentary shuttle ride to the Cabana Beach Club, with direct access to Ponte Vedra Beach.
Enrollment is limited to 25, so don’t delay!
DESIGNED UNIQUELY FOR BOARDING SCHOOL
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS LEADERS
Early Bird Discount:
Register by December 2, 2019 and SAVE!
Member Rate $2,250* (USD) per attendee ($2,500* USD after 12/2/19)
Non-member Rate $2,750* (USD) per attendee ($3,000* USD after 12/2/19)
*Fees above include:
• A private hotel room with an arrival date of Sunday, June 14th and departure date of Wednesday, June 17th. If you need to add or adjust your nights, please email Samantha Bailey, Bailey@TABS.org, prior to May 1, 2020.
• Most meals & all program materials
If you have any problems registering, please contact the TABS office at 828-258-5354 and ask for Samantha Bailey or Lissa Brown.
To cancel your registration, email your request by March 16, 2020 to Bailey@TABS.org. Please confirm that you are requesting a refund (each registration refund will be made less a $100 processing fee) or you may transfer your registration to another staff member of your school. No refunds will be made if received after midnight on March 16, 2020 and no weather-related refunds will be granted
If you plan to park a vehicle, please be aware that you will be responsible for these costs: $15/day or $25/day valet
STRATEGIZE • BRAINSTORM • REFLECT
Full agenda coming soon!
Return to campus with:
- a self-crafted strategic roadmap for the year ahead, allocating your precious resources of people, time and budget
- a refresher on strategic marketing, brand development, and current consumer trends and understanding
- knowledge of the rapidly changing media landscape, complete with a newfound ability to create a comprehensive content strategy of blogs, podcasts, visual assets, and videos
- an education on the current digital marketing tools and techniques –
– paid digital advertising
– owned digital marketing through social media & YouTube
– skill building through Google Analytics
- intel on the emerging trends in education, and among high net worth families
- a fresh look at your school’s value proposition and an education on how to communicate it, clearly and consistently
© TABS Marketing Retreat – All rights reserved